Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

Dancing Mooney just tagged me. That means, I have to tell you 6 interesting facts about myself, and then tag 6 new people!

So, here we go...

1) I've already been a citizen of 2 countries (Singapore, where I was born, and England, where I grew up). I'm working on my green card for the US, and will hopefully get citizenship later on, which would make 3 countries and 3 continents!
2) As well as my day job and my crafty endeavors, my boyfriend and I are co-owners in an event production company - 4:SCORE Entertainment. He DJs and I use my photographic skills to make him look pretty. =)
3) I am completely self-taught in my photography. I started with a 35mm point and shoot, which didn't have a zoom or anything! It just took off from there.
4) I modeled as a kid, until I was about 13 years old - when I stopped growing upward (I'm 5'3") and became too "womanly"! (Yes, that's me aged 10 in the polka dots on the left.)
5) Despite living in England until I was 18, I don't have an accent. People always seem to think I'm Californian born and bred, but really I'm just incognito.
6) If I could have any job in the world, I would be a photographer for National Geographic and would fly around the world taking pictures of elephants and icebergs (not necessarily at the same time, but you catch my drift!)

No comments: