Monday, November 5, 2007

Accepted to Ravelry!

I should apologize for my absence over the last week or so - I was preparing for the annual craft fair at work. It's hard to man your own store and try to run the place at the same time so sales weren't everything I was hoping for, but I did make a little extra cash to spend over the weekend!

Now that I am back, I have to tell you that I was accepted to Ravelry as a beta testing member. For those of you who knit but haven't heard of this site, I can only suggest getting on the list to join asap (it only took a couple of weeks to get accepted after I signed up for the list)!

The site provides a comprehensive way to keep track of your projects, needles, yarn and patterns that you want to try. It also has a database of yarns, an easy search for projects (including the function to add ones you'd like to try to your queue), and forums to touch base with other yarn fiends. As if I don't have enough website addictions, this one is just another that I love and will spend far too much time messing around on. So, come join me. If you're already on there, my user name is organicstills - look me up. :)

1 comment:

.Lisa said...

You have a lovely blog and shop! ~♥Lisa