Sunday, December 2, 2007

Never work with animals and children?

In my absence from posting here on my blog, I've been up to all kinds of things - including Thanksgiving, wedding shoots, and a multitude of holiday related charity crafting. One of my favorite things that I did in the last couple of weeks was shoot holiday card photographs for my co-worker, her boyfriend, and their dogs, Dakota and Diesel.
I've heard it said that you should never work with animals or children, and to a certain extent I understand why. Having said that, it's also a ton of fun! It's tough to get two dogs to look at you at the same time, and co-ordinate the owners too. I was pleased with the results of my first experience with the pups though and would definitely do it again.
Marc with Dakota (above) Janelle with the baby - Diesel (above)

No comments: