Monday, May 18, 2009

Been slacking!

I will admit that I have been slacking when it comes to my Etsy shops. I've been managing to pop in once and again to renew a listing, but even though I have a variety of vintage items at home waiting to be photographed, and a ton of yarns that just need to be washed and listed, it's been tough to find the time to get around to it. The new fitness regimen that I'm on has definitely been taking up a lot of my time, as well as assisting the husband with his new website. Learning PHP, SQL, CSS, and a variety of other three letter acronyms is quite time consuming!

This weekend, I managed to give a couple of the yarns a bath - one handspun and one recycled yarn that I re-plied - so I will definitely have to photograph them as soon as they're done drying. I renamed my yarn section in my shop Knitnats, which I think will be my yarn moniker.On the vintage side, I photographed some depression glass, this pretty pressed glass vase, and a gorgeous George Buckett lithograph ready for listing. I've actually had a hard time deciding if I want to keep the litho for my own kids...but I don't have any yet so I'm going to see if it sells first! I think it would be a pretty addition to any nursery.

It's good to feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. After all, I wouldn't want my shops and my blog to feel neglected.

No comments: