Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am a big nerd

It has to be said that one of the reasons I enjoy Facebook is on account of some of the silly games that can be played on their interface. The most recent one to catch my attention is "Restaurant City", which has apparently become quite the popular game. The basic theme being that you build a restaurant (very Sims style) and you can hire your friends to work for you, collect ingredients to make dishes, even grow ingredients in the little plot just outside the restaurant. Here's my little restaurant right now. The most intriguing thing about this game to me is the fact that there's a nice open bathroom for the little visiting avatars to pee in (left side of the picture). My husband has been harrassing me to put a sink in there for days, not that it's a game requirement, but definitely makes me feel better about the situation. I think I'm planning on changing the flooring soon, but haven't decided what to do yet.

So, if you're on Facebook and want to befriend me within this game, leave a comment here telling me how to find you. You each get a free ingredient for visiting each other, plus it's an extra person to trade ingredients with!

No comments: