Monday, June 4, 2007

My First Treasury!!

For those of you not familiar with the treasury function on Etsy.com, it is a selection of 12 items chosen by an Etsy member. Often, the treasuries have a theme (such as color or type of craft) and they are a great way to find some beautiful items that deserve to be put in the spotlight.

Of course, there is always a snag! Actually "catching" a treasury can prove to be harder than trying to syphon water from a spikey cactus in the middle of the Mojave in August. How thrilled was I when I spotted a post about beta testing of a new treasury system, clicked the link, and immediately got one.

It took me a while to find all the items that I wanted to include, and not that I'm biased toward photography at all (*cough*), obviously I made it a photographic showcase! I'm thrilled with the results, so here it is in all it's glory!

1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Very nice blog. the photos are beautiful!