Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year from me!

2008 finally arrived and I haven't had a chance to pop onto my blog between my parents being in town and taking care of wedding related things. However, I'm back!

I am happy to say that I am now officially a "Mrs" and settling into married life has been a joy! It's amazing how much still needs to be done though - most specifically filtering through about 1500 wedding photos. The family member that took the photographs did a wonderful job but the post-production is my responsibility. It's amazing how tough it is to look through that many images, pick the ones that you like, made adjustments to lighting and exposure, crop, edit out any problems that are in the background etc. It's a labor of love though and now that I've done about 220 photos, I'm feeling like I'm definitely getting somewhere with it. I give it another couple of weeks before I'm 100% happy with everything though!

For now, here's a preview. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous!!!
Can't wait to see more!!
Congrats and welcome back!

Janell

idyll hands said...

I love your dress! Such a lovely bride!