Thursday, January 15, 2009

Acrylic yarn to a good home?

ALL YARNS HAVE BEEN TAKEN. THANKS!

My charity knitting group at work just went through our stash of donated yarn (we were overflowing!) They asked me to post it as we want to share the wealth with others who may have use for it. It has been split into 3 lots.

Note that all of this yarn is acrylic, and much of it appears to be vintage. Send me a message (organicstills [at] gmail) if you’re interested and which lot you would like...first come first serve on that. =)

Lot 1
2 skeins mustard color, 1 skein black, 1 skein navy, partial skein of royal blue, partial skein of brown, 2 partial skeins black (a little tangled together)Lot 2
1 skein white, 1 skein black, 1 skein royal blue, 1 skein brown, 1 skein purple/white variegated
Lot 3
1 skein navy, 1 skein grey, 1 skein orange/yellow/brown, 1 skein + 1 partial skein grey/red/white variegated, 1 partial skein royal blue

2 comments:

HollyLynne said...

Those Yarn Mart labels make me soooooo nostalgic!

Natalie J said...

Thanks Cynthia! =) I'm going to send you an e-mail with the answers to your questions. I would love to see the article when you're done!