Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So close I can smell it

Our bathroom is going to be done today and ready for use by tomorrow morning. I am totally psyched! I took off the rest of the week (use them or lose them vacation days) so I can babysit the demolition and remodel of the guest bathroom. I took some pics last night of the bathroom in it's 80% done state to share. Today they're grouting and cleaning, plus adding a nice tile base board to replace the wooden ones that were there before. I have to make a quick trip to Home Depot at lunch but definitely worth it!Around the bathtubThe floor is under there somewhere.
Check out my awesome mitered corners on the ledge around the tub! I was very impressed.

With any luck I will have completed photos tomorrow and then the before and after of the other room are to come!

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Ohhh! Looking good! Maybe once you're done you can stop by my house....my master bathroom is quickly becoming a large oversized storage room LOL!

Natalie J said...

Haha, you should see our office. =) Everything that was a random box when we moved in 4 months ago went in that room....and hasn't moved.

Lanae Photography said...

That's looking good. We just did our kitchen. So much work! It's all worth it though in the end.