Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thou shalt not abandon one's blog...

Dear blog,

I apologize for any kind of action that may be seen as neglect over the last few days. I hope that you can accept my apology due to extenuating circumstances surrounding my living situation. In that the boy asked me to move in with him last week and we have been madly apartment hunting over the last few days, my time has been somewhat stretched between collecting boxes and calling potential landlords. Of course, I hope you will share in my delight as we got confirmation this morning that the apartment we wanted is ours.

While I wish I could write more, I must resume packing the collection of boxes currently residing in the middle of my living room. I promise to write again as soon as I can and update you soon.

Love

Natalie ("where's the bubble wrap?") Richards

No comments: