Friday, July 27, 2007

2008 Diary

Next year will be here before we know it so might as well get prepared! A couple of months ago, I came across a crafter who is compiling a diary from pages submitted by artists and crafters who sell their wares online. Not only is this a great project, but a great opportunity to get some exposure and find out about other fellow artists - so of course I jumped right on it!

I have 2 pages that will be appearing in this diary - May 1 (my birthday!) and April 5. Here's a little preview of those pages and you can also read up more on the website page for this diary project. Of course, to see the whole thing, you're going to have to wait and buy it when it becomes available!

1 comment:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

These are beautiful pages! I also contributed to the diary project and my page is listed on my blog as well.