Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And now for something completely different

After we dismantled the centerpieces from our wedding reception, the husband and I realized that we had bought 27 lbs of glass marbles that we didn't know what to do with. Once they were all cleaned and dried (after the heavy duty usage of sitting in some water for 12 hours during the reception) we put them in a box and he told me that he was sure I could "find something crafty" to do with them eventually.

Sure enough, one day I'm sitting on the couch looking at a plain glass pillar candle base and realized that it would look so much prettier if I could glue some of the decorative marbles to it. After the success of the one I did at home, I went out and bought a bunch more of the plain glass bases and I present to you the newest addition to my Etsy store!
These are available in regular green or frosted green and I really think they're adorable so I hope you agree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.